- Hot deals: Only $29.97 for comprehensive secure Bitdefender Internet Security 2012, save $20
- Limited-time offer: All Bitdefender 2012 Products, discount 40% off
- Recommend: IObit Advanced SystemCare Pro - best utility for PC, 35% off
- HOT DEALS: [Limited-time offer] Hide My IP - alternative of VPN, but cheaper, 50% off
- Recommend: Special offer: MalwareBytes Anti Malware Pro discount 20% off
- BESTSELLER: Zemana AntiLogger, no.1 anti keylogger tool, now only $17
- Recommend: Emsisoft Online Armor Premium Firewall discount 75% off,$10 only
- Best choice: Revo Uninstaller discount 20% off. Save now!
A huge discount is offering for students and educators who are using Apple’s Mac OS. They will have a chance to get AutoCAD 2011 for Mac license (extended 3-year) for free. It’s interesting. Isn’t it? This post will tell you how to register one license 3 years for AutoCAD Mac 2011.
AutoCAD for MAC, what is it?
AutoCAD® for Mac® software brings robust 3D free-form design tools and powerful drafting capabilities to your platform of choice. It takes full advantage of the Mac OS® X platform, with an intuitive, graphical user interface that makes it easy to bring your ideas to life. And because it’s AutoCAD, you’re working natively in DWG™ format, so you can easily share files with clients, suppliers, and partners around the world, regardless of platform.
How to register one license 3 years for AutoCAD Mac 2011?
- Visit AutoCAD for MAC 2010 promotion page and fill all fields requested then hit Submit button.
- An email sent to your inbox to inform your license information and link download setup file for AutoCAD MAC 2011.
- The email you use to request AutoCAD for MAC 2011 must be a school email address. (@edu)
- If you don’t have a school email address, you can request the invitation from AutoCAD follow the guide here.